Unlike remediation, Horizon offers a cure for your mold problem, not just a band aid.
Mold can be found in every home, but when it finds a supportive environment to reproduce, it can have adverse health effects on your family’s health and wellbeing. We offer treatments and preventative programs to eliminate the conditions in your home that allow mold to thrive. Horizon’s mold care is cutting edge and not invasive like most other types of remediation. Results are guaranteed.
HORIZON MOLD CARE VS. TRADITIONAL MOLD REMEDIATION
Mold Spores, whether they are alive of dead, are bad news. Both can cause allergic reactions. The only difference is that dead ones cannot repopulate. Traditional mold remediation solutions are a band aid for the mold issues in your home – not the cure. Tearing down walls creates a major expense, inconvenience and is completely unnecessary. Let us explain…
Horizon Mold Care will eliminate the root of the problem. As a pest control company we have access to the right materials that will solve your mold issues once and for all. On average our services will cost 30-50% less than what a remediation will cost. Choose the less expensive and timely solution.
SIGNS THAT YOU MAY A HAVE A MOLD PROBLEM…
Many people live in their homes completely unaware that there is a mold problem. It is only after the development of health conditions that people start to recognize the warning signs of a mold infestation. For that reason, it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms of mold in your home. Common signs are:
- A strange persistent odor: Mold has a strong, unpleasant smell. Especially if it is confined to a specific area of the home, you are likely to notice a strong, persistent, musty odor when you enter that portion of your home. However, mold can live within a wall or behind wall paper, so in those situations, you may not be able to smell it.
- Visual appearance of mold: It is easy to distinguish mold and mildew from soap scum in a bath tub, but mold can grow in any damp area of your home. That means, if you have a cellar or basement that tends to leak or collect moisture, it is likely that those areas may also be growing mold.
- Health symptoms associated with mold: Because it is not always visible, and it can’t always be smelled, it is very possible to have a mold infestation and be completely unaware. If you feel lethargic, have watering eyes, and congestion while you are in your house, the likely cause of these symptoms is mold. It is common for people with mold problems in their homes, to feel considerably better when they are out of their houses, whether they are at work or shopping.
Learn more about Horizon Mold Services. Call us today! (888) 612-2847!
What Our Clients Say
I have Horizon Pest Control’s Home Guard, Yard Guard, and Stinkbug Protection services. I’m happy with the responsiveness of the company, as well as how easy it is to schedule appointments. Their follow-up has been great ever since I started using them in March.
Lisa F. , Franklin Lakes, NJ
Horizon Pest Control is a very cooperative service. The people they send out are much more calm and pleasant than others we used to have. We’ve been using Horizon for about a year to keep our mouse problem under control.
Patricia L., Hillsdale, NJ
Why Choose Horizon?
Reasons to Work with Horizon Pest Control
- OUR GUARANTEE: If pests return, so will we – FOR FREE.
- RECIPIENT OF ANGIES LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD: Horizon received this award in 2009 and maintains an A+ rating on Angieslist.com
- 98% SATISFACTION RATING: on average most of our clients have been with us for 10 years or more. Our oldest clients are families that have trusted us with their pest control and home services since 1970.
- EFFECTIVE SERVICE: We provide the most comprehensive, reliable and courteous
New Jersey pest control service you’ll find from any service company, with fast and effective response to your needs.
Blog Posts About Mold Removal
Posted by Megan Howard @ 1:29 am February 27, 2015
There are different ways your basement can become wet, and when this area gets water inside, it can ruin some of your possessions and the quality of the basement. If you are able to get rid of the water quickly and dry your items as well as the whole basement, then you will be able to save yourself from some of the headaches molds can bring. However, drying your basement is not as easy as it seems since it needs…
Comments (0) | Read More
Posted by Megan Howard @ 1:28 am February 20, 2015
Mold plays an important role in nature since it is designed to break down organic matter from fallen leaves, dead trees, logs, branches, and so on. When mold grows indoors, it has the potential to harm those who are around it since they can inhale mold spores. It is actually difficult to find a home without mold. Most homes have molds, mostly small amounts, though. Some are able to see it, others ignore…
Comments (0) | Read More
Posted by Megan Howard @ 7:30 pm November 28, 2014
One of the common places where molds occur is the basement when moisture is present. When there is water, the basement will take the longest time to dry out since the basement gets no sunlight. The basement also has minimal ventilation, which makes the place humid and difficult to dry out. The problem with mold is that it gets little notice by most homeowners. Basements are rarely visited, which will….
Comments (0) | Read More