In a time when consolidation is happening across all industries and where there are constant concerns regarding the stability in the work force, I am proud to announce that Horizon Pest Control has not only remained stable over the last 2 years through the pandemic, but we have grown. Our services are essential and recession resistant. During this time we have also been rated one of NJ Top Work places by our employees which we are very proud of - and we are shooting for a third year in a row, with expectations to continue the trend for years to come.
As a second generation brother/sister ownership team, we are committed to our employees, clients and industry more than ever. I believe our team sees this and has responded positively to our continued effort to ramp up benefits and move our company culture in a positive direction. We, my sister and I, are here to stay…not only to bring Horizon’s brand name to the next level of success – but to take our team with us. We are working hard to give all of our employees the opportunity to grow and succeed because that’s what we want for each and every one of them. If you or someone you know is looking for this type of stability and not simply a job, but a place to call home, a work family, a path to success - we would like to talk to you.
What are we looking for? We are looking for people who:
- Are Happy with a Positive Attitude while on the job and working with their team
- Are Reliable to show up and do the work correctly and to the best of their ability
- Are Professional in appearance, in the way they communicate and who can show empathy to a client or fellow employee
- Can and do show Initiative by stepping up when needed to help the team, who offer up ideas regarding how to improve the company, our services, the client experience, etc.
- Are Respectful of our clients and their property, our fellow team members, and of company property
- Show and live with Integrity by possessing strong moral compass and always looking to do the right thing
- Have a sense of Gratitude. I am grateful for our team. I know how hard they work every day. I have done most positions within the company over the last 30 plus years and I understand what it takes. I hope our culture, which we are continuing to develop, fosters a reciprocation of that gratitude back to the company and its leadership team. Our success is a team effort.
Whether you are from the industry and have been part of one or more consolidations, or if you are from outside the industry we would love to have an opportunity to talk with you. Technical skills can be taught and we are happy to invest the time in training the right person. However, the qualities above have more to do with who you are, what you believe and how you conduct yourself in your day to day. If you feel you fit this mold and think you would enjoy working with a team of likeminded people, please reach out.
We would love to talk to you personally about it. Please visit our website, call 201 447 2530 ext. 202 ask for Elsie Riley or text us at 201 675 6567 and someone will get back to you within 4 hours during the regular working day. If you reach out after 2, you may hear form us early the next day.
We have a vision for the future and you may be an important part of our success. Please call to find out. Our team is looking forward to hearing from you. I will be hosting a series of “meet ups,” over the next few weeks at local NJ eateries to talk more about Horizon and what we have to offer. If you want to grab a drink and a quick bite to eat please email call or text me on my cell 201 726 7928. I would be happy to share with you more about Horizon and the opportunities we have to offer.