Fourth of July is around the corner…and the one thing you can count on after all the rain we’ve encountered is mosquitoes. Protect your outdoor space, your family & your pets from getting bitten with Horizon’s Yard Guard Service! It’s safe and effective! Added Bonus: This service also works for fleas and ticks! Three birds, one stone. That’s efficient – that’s Horizon.
LAST CALL for this special offer! For a limited time only – Home Guard and Home Guard Plus clients – take $100 or 25% OFF an Annual Yard Guard Service – whichever amount is greater!
Click Horizon’s Yard Guard Service to avail of this offer.
*Discounts cannot be combined with other offers or coupons.
Our greatest compliment is a referral from our valued clients and friends. If you are happy with the service that Horizon provides, please post a review for us online in just 3 simple steps.
1. Go to www.horizonpestcontrol.com
2. In the lower right hand corner click on “Reviews”
3. In the new window click on “write a review” and rate our service.
If you mention specific employees that you feel have gone above and beyond – they will be recognized and rewarded.
Thank you so much for your time!
The Good, The Bad & The BUGly
Things That Go Sting!
All stinging insects defend their nests and food, but Yellow Jackets are the most aggressive. They are also better at stinging: Yellow jackets can sting repeatedly, whereas bees have a barbed stinger and can sting mammals only once. You can easily ID Yellow Jackets by their thin “waists”, as opposed to Bees’ thick waists. Yellow Jackets also have no body hair like bees do.
Both of these Stinging Insects are persistent pests, because they look for food far away from their nests.
Consider the following steps to make your home less attractive to them:
· Limit availability of sweet drinks and greasy foods. Soft drinks and fruit drinks are their favorites, as are barbecued meats. These attractive food odors drift for long distances.
· Clean up spilled food and beverages immediately.
· Cover pitchers and dispose of all empty drink containers. Use caution drinking from cans, because you can’t see if a stinging insect has flown inside of it!
· Cover standing food or put it away as soon as possible.
· Use trash cans with tight-fitting lids & keep trash area clean.
· Avoid sweet perfumes, colognes and deodorants.
· Consider a professional ongoing, preventive program.
Protect your family from stinging insects! If you need comprehensive bee control in New Jersey, click Pest Control Programs.