Sussex County Pest Control
Delivering Top-Quality Service Since 1970
For over half a century, Horizon Pest Control has remained committed to offering the most reliable pest control services. We are passionate about protecting the members of our community by keeping their homes and businesses pest-free and healthy. Using top-quality products, our skilled service professionals can eliminate any infestation (no matter how severe) and prevent future invasions from taking place. Take a look at our client reviews and see why we are Sussex County's most trusted pest control company!
Our Sussex County pest control services include:
- Carpenter ants
- Bed bugs
- Nuisance animals
- Stink bugs
Our team has extensive experience catering to both residential and commercial properties alike. We specialize in treating all types of pests, and are here to provide you with a customized treatment plan tailored to your unique property and situation.
Signs You Need Professional Pest Control
Coming across the occasional bug in your house is typically nothing to be concerned about, but there are times when professional intervention is a must. Pests are great at hiding from humans, which is why we recommend becoming familiar with other common signs of an infestation. That way, you know when it is time to give Horizon Pest Control a call.
Schedule a Sussex County pest control inspection if:
- There are nests in your attic
- There are grease marks or tracks along the floor, walls, or countertops
- The property has developed a strong odor
- You can hear squeaking, tapping, or scurrying sounds within the walls or attic
- There are droppings behind large appliances, in cabinets, underneath the sink, or anywhere else
- The structure of your home or business is visibly damaged
- There are holes or gnaw marks around the property
Pest infestations are serious business and need to be handled accordingly. If you suspect you’ve got a pest problem, turn to the one team that always delivers exceptional, lasting results. Backed by decades of service experience Horizon Pest Control is here to inspect your property, assess the severity of the situation, and implement the best possible solution.
3 Reasons Why DIY Pest Control Is a Bad Idea
DIY projects can be a ton of fun, but when it comes to dealing with an infestation, we recommend turning to a team of qualified professionals.
Below are 3 reasons why DIY pest control is a bad idea:
- It can be dangerous: Pest infestations put you at great risk of contracting a pest-borne illness or disease. Common pest-transmitted illnesses include salmonella, West Nile virus, Lyme disease, Zika virus, yellow fever, and plague. Additionally, over-the-counter pest control products contain a lot of harsh chemicals that can cause chemical burns and poisoning when handled incorrectly.
- It is often ineffective: Not only do over-the-counter pest control products contain tons of harsh chemicals, but they are also often very ineffective. After using these products, pest problems appear to be taken care of only for the pests to resurface within a matter of weeks.
- It is difficult: Pest behavior can be incredibly unpredictable. Whether the pests choose to scatter or fight back, proper training is essential when it comes to safely and effectively handling an infestation.
Why Choose Horizon Pest Control?
Residents and business owners alike choose Horizon Pest Control to handle their every pest control need because we consistently deliver excellent results. Each member of our team has undergone extensive training and is skilled in locating, identifying, and treating all types of pests. And, as a leader in the pest control industry, our team is constantly innovating and finding newer and better ways to deliver the premium-quality service you deserve.
Whether your property is prone to infestations and you want to begin preventative services or you are currently dealing with an infestation, Horizon Pest Control will treat your situation with the utmost care and urgency. With us on your side, you can rest easy knowing your pest problems are a thing of the past.
For reliable pest control in Sussex County, call (888) 617-6133. We look forward to serving you!