Pest Control in Passaic County, NJ
A Pest-Free Life Is on the Horizon For Passaic County Residents!
Passaic has been referred to as "The Birthplace of Television". Experimental television station W2XCD began broadcasting from DeForest Radio Corporation in Passaic in 1931. The station was the first to broadcast a feature film into the home and was the first to transmit television to the home. What happens, however, when you're watching television and a rodent scurries across your floor? Or gnats impede your vision when watching your favorite show? You'll need a pest control service in Passaic County.
When pests invade your property, turn to the one team guaranteed to take care of the problem. Since opening our doors in 1970, Horizon Pest Control has remained committed to offering the most comprehensive, effective, and reliable pest control services in Passaic and beyond. To ensure you receive the top-quality service you deserve, each member of our team is state-licensed and highly experienced. Additionally, we use the most hi-tech pest control products on the market, stay up to date on all the latest advances in the industry, and always go the extra mile to deliver exceptional results.
Our pest control services include:
- Carpenter ants
- Bed bugs
- Nuisance animals
- Stink bugs
- Outdoor pests
- Disinfectant services
- Fruit flies
Horizon Pest Control caters to all types of residential and commercial properties, including single-family homes, pharmaceutical facilities, hotels, healthcare facilities, food processing facilities, universities, schools, and more.
Take a look at what our clients have to say and see why we are the most trusted pest control team in Passaic, NJ!
Rodent Control Services in Passaic
Rodents can be particularly destructive to your home or business, so professional rodent control is a must. If you’ve got a rodent problem, Horizon Pest Control has a solution. Our rodent control professionals are skilled in identifying rodents, locating any entry points on your property, eliminating infestations, and preventing future invasions from taking place.
Our rodent control services include:
Signs of a Pest Problem
Pest infestations create an incredibly unsafe and unhealthy environment, so it is important to have them taken care of as early on as possible. The trouble with that is that pests are often great at avoiding humans, which can make recognizing an infestation more difficult. We recommend familiarizing yourself with common indicators of a pest problem so you can bring our team in for an inspection whenever something is amiss.
It might be time to schedule pest control in Passaic if any of these signs are present in your home or business:
- Droppings: Small, dark droppings found in your pantry, basement, attic, bathroom, kitchen, or anywhere else on your property are a sure sign of a pest problem. Be sure to schedule an inspection right away to find out what pest is responsible for the mess.
- Nests: Pests, such as rodents, like to build nests for themselves out of items around the home, including insulation, trash, wires, wood, drywall, plastic, and more.
- Property damage: Property damage, such as chewed wires, holes in the floorboards, gnawed-on food packaging, and damaged wooden beams, could be the result of a serious infestation.
- Discarded wings: Small piles of discarded wings found near windows or doors are often a sign that termites recently swarmed your home.
- Mud tubes: Tubes of mud going up the foundation of your property are a sure sign of termites.
- Strange sounds: Pests are good at not being seen, but that doesn’t mean they’re great at being quiet. In the event of an infestation, you might hear quiet clicking, squeaking, tapping, or scurrying sounds behind walls, in the attic, behind large appliances, or in the basement.
- Unusual pet behavior: Some of our pets can see, hear, and smell things before we ever even detect them. Because of this, it is not uncommon for pets to discover pest infestations sooner than their humans. If your pets are fixated on certain areas of your property for no apparent reason, we recommend doing some investigating.
Why You Should Sign Up for Year-Round Pest Control
Known to spread illnesses and diseases, contaminate food, and cause property damage, pests can seriously impact the quality of your life. And, no matter the time of year, your home is always at risk of an infestation. To keep your home protected against all of the most common pest invaders, we recommend participating in our year-round pest control program: the Home Guard Plan.
When you participate in the Home Guard Plan, you can expect:
- Protection against 40+ pests
- 4 scheduled treatments
- Elimination and prevention services
- An optional add-on Sentricon termite treatment
- Free retreatments for persistent problems
The Home Guard Plan protects your home against ants, centipedes, spiders, ground bees, mud daubers, yellow jackets, wasps, silverfish, carpenter bees, cockroaches, mice, rats, fleas, beetles, crickets, and more. To learn more about how you can benefit from joining this program, please reach out to our Passaic pest control professionals today. We are more than happy to walk you through your options.
Why Choose Horizon Pest Control?
Backed by over half a century of experience, there is no pest problem too big or too small for Horizon Pest Control to take on. We care about improving the health and safety of our community, which is why we always go above and beyond to deliver the most reliable pest control services possible. Whether you need assistance eliminating a current infestation or you would like to prevent an infestation from occurring, we can provide a customized treatment plan guaranteed to produce excellent results.
With Horizon Pest Control on your side, you can take advantage of:
- Green pest control options
- Money-saving specials
- The Home Guard Maintenance Plan
- Residential and commercial services
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
Don’t settle for anything less than the stellar service you deserve. Turn to Horizon Pest Control for pest control in Passaic and rest assured your home or business is in the hands of the most skilled and hardworking pest removal and elimination specialists out there.
- Are Pests Living Inside My Home’s Ductwork?
- 4 Pests You’ll Find In Your Home’s Darkest, Dampest Places
- 6 New Jersey Pests That Can Damage Your Property and Belongings
Call (201) 365-9886 to get started with pest control in Passaic County, NJ. We look forward to serving you!