Bergen County Pest Control
Full-Service Pest Control Company in Bergen County, NJ
At Horizon Pest Control, our team is passionate about protecting your home or business from pests. Every season brings new pests that will do anything to make it onto your property, which makes year-round pest protection a must. When you sign up for our Home Guard Plan, you can rest easy knowing your home or business will be protected against over 40 different types of pests, including ants, beetles, spiders, silverfish, wasps, rodents, bees, moths, ticks, flies, cockroaches, bed bugs, fleas, and more. This quarterly service targets common invaders, flushes out existing infestations, and prevents future invasions from taking place.
If you are looking for professional pest control solutions in Bergen County, NJ, or the surrounding area, you can count on us to deliver nothing but the best. We use the latest technology and equipment that guarantee positive results. Whether you are looking for ant, termite, spider, or nuisance animal control, no job is too big or too small for us to handle. Trust us to make your home or commercial space a better and more comfortable place for you today!
Residential Pest Control Services
At Horizon Pest Control, we are dedicated to providing our clients with the best pest control solutions in Bergen County and the surrounding area. Our team of experts uses the latest technology and will go above and beyond to ensure that your home is strictly pest-free. Our residential pest control services include and are not limited to the following:
- Ant Control
- Carpenter Ant Control
- Mosquito Control
- Rodent Control (Rats and Mice)
- Termite Control
- Flea and Tick Control
- Bed Bug Control
- Nuisance Animal Control
- Bee Control
- Spider Control
- Stink Bug Control
- Fly Control
- Outdoor Pest Solutions
- Pest Identification Services
Commercial Pest Control Services
Are you interested in making your business a better and more comfortable place? At Horizon Pest Control we are a full-service pest control company, providing a range of commercial services for our clients. Our commercial services include the following:
- Rat control
- Fruit Fly Control
- Cockroach Control
- Commercial Termite Control
- Commercial Bed Bug Control
- Bird Control
- Wildlife Control (including geese control)
- Fly remediation
- Integrated Pest Management
- Pre-Audit Compliance
- Drain Cleaning
- Disinfectant services
- Structural Exclusion
- Odor Solutions
Common Signs of a Pest Infestation
Most pests are experts at hiding away from people, which can make identifying an infestation quite difficult.
Some of the most common signs of an infestation include:
- Droppings: Small, dark droppings in your drawers, cabinets, pantries, bathrooms, or anywhere else in your home or business indicate the presence of pests.
- Odd sounds: Pests such as rodents and termites are often hidden away where you can’t see them. If you hear scampering, buzzing, or tapping sounds within your walls or attic, that is a sure sign that pests are present.
- Strange odors: Pests such as bed bugs, rodents, cockroaches, and more are known for creating odor problems in a home. If you have a strong musty odor that no amount of cleaning can take care of, you might just have a pest problem.
- Damaged property: Pests such as rats, termites, and moths often create problems such as holes in clothing, chewed wires, grease marks along walls, wood damage, holes in floors and walls, and more. When you discover unexplained damage to your property, you should schedule an inspection.
If you suspect that you have an infestation in your home or business, we recommend bringing in pest control experts right away.
Can I Treat an Infestation Myself?
Do-it-yourself projects like building a new dresser or painting a welcome sign for your home can be a lot of fun, but when it comes to pests, it is usually best to leave the work to the professionals. Many pests—including rodents, termites, bed bugs, ticks, fleas, and more—are known to cause damage to properties and carry and transmit diseases and bacteria that can endanger those who are exposed to them. That makes swift, effective treatment incredibly important. DIY pest control often results in unresolved pest issues, damage to a home, and lots of money wasted. Not to mention, most common over-the-counter pest treatment products contain chemicals that can harm people and pets when used incorrectly.
Fully trained pest professionals know how to quickly and properly identify and treat pest infestations using safe methods. At Horizon Pest Control, our Bergen County pest control team uses environmentally-friendly pest solutions that do not introduce toxic pesticides and chemicals into your home because your safety and well-being are our top priorities.
Why Choose Horizon Pest Control?
The highly trained service professionals at Horizon Pest Control are committed to taking good care of your property because we care deeply about serving the members of our community. When you turn to us, you can expect nothing less than exceptional service, every time.
To ensure you receive the quality care you deserve, we offer:
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services
- Exciting money-saving specials
- Year-round protection for your home or business
- Lasting results
Leaving a pest infestation unnoticed can lead to serious problems regarding a drastic increase in the population of pests. If you notice pests in your home or business, don't wait - contact us today! Our experts are available to answer all of your questions concerning pests and what we can do to help.
Schedule pest control services in Bergen County by calling (201) 365-9886. We look forward to serving you!