Client Bill of Rights
Pest Control Services in New Jersey from a Company That Cares
Here at Horizon Pest Control, we believe we have an ethical obligation to protect our clients’ health, property, and peace of mind from pests. We also believe we have an obligation to provide service backed by integrity, competency, honesty, confidentiality, and an interest in public safety. Fulfilling these obligations promotes and preserves your ability to trust us in times of need, and our ability to continue to provide extraordinary service to home and business-owners alike.
In recognition of the obligations we have to our clients, we have created this Client Bill of Rights. Our New Jersey pest control company hereby promises to promote and proclaim these for every client, and to follow them during every service.
The Horizon Pest Control Bill of Rights is as follows:
- You are entitled to be treated with courtesy, professionalism and consideration at all times by your pest management consultant, technician and any other personnel from Horizon.
- You are entitled to have your time respected and appointments kept in the time frames promised.
- You are entitled to a technician capable of handling your pest problems competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the pest control industry.
- You are entitled to have your questions and concerns addressed in a professional and timely manner and to have your telephone calls returned promptly.
- You are entitled to your technician’s highest professional judgment and undivided attention while they are at your home or property.
- You are entitled to a technician that stays current with the industry’s standards and techniques through continuing education and state licensing.
You are entitled to a pest management consultant and technician who are
thorough in his or her reporting and will not knowingly understate or
overstate the significance of
- You are entitled to a pest management consultant and technician who will not disclose inspection results or client information to other parties without your permission.
- You are entitled to information regarding the pest status of your home or business.
- You are entitled to have your pest management consultant explain at the time of inspection what our fees will be and the manner and frequency of service and billing.
- You are entitled to have your home and property treated as if they were our own.
If any of our team members do not follow the above promises, PLEASE let us know, and we will do everything in our power to make things right. Call (201) 365-9886 now to speak to a New York or New Jersey pest control professional, or click here to request a free estimate online.